Nominate a Local Small Business
California's 3.4 million small businesses are critical to the state's recovering economy. In fact, those with fewer than 100 employees comprise 97% of all businesses in California and they are responsible for employing more than 37% of all in-state workers.
Please nominate an outstanding small business in the 58th Assembly District by filling out the short entry form below.
Honorees will be entered to win the 58th Assembly District “Small business of the Year” and be recognized on Small Business Day at the State Capitol on June 19th, 2019.
If you have any questions, please call my district office at (562) 861-5803.
Confirm that the business you would like to honor is in the 58th Assembly District here: http://findyourrep.legislature.ca.gov
- Honoree MUST attend the entire day's events on June 19, 2019; please confirm availability before submitting the form– Sacramento (one flight ticket will be sponsored for the selected business – the selected business is responsible for the travel of additional guests).
- Business/Home of honoree must be located within the district.
- Business must meet the Small Business Administration's Small Business Guidelines (https://www.sba.gov/document/support--table-size-standards)
- A business with fewer than 100 employees
- $15 million or less in gross revenue over the last three tax years
Please nominate an outstanding small business in the 58th Assembly District by filling out the short entry form below. Deadline is March 15, 2019.